MarketingProfs does not allow its content to be lifted wholesale and republished elsewhere, and we do not offer licensing agreements.
If you’d like to include MarketingProfs content on your site, you may publish only short excerpts of our content (no more than 2-3 paragraphs) AND include a direct link (not shortened URL) back to the original source on MarketingProfs, without using rel="nofollow", to allow your readers to access the full article, post, or other piece of MarketingProfs content. This is consistent with best-practices in Web publishing.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Create the Perfect Lead Magnet: Three Essential Ingredients
- What B2B Firms Get Wrong About Thought-Leadership Content
- Five Reasons Your Marketing Messages Aren't Hitting the Spot, and How to Make Sure They Do
- Unleash the Power of Video Marketing for Your Business: Five Ideas for Video Content
- 15 Ways to Tap the Power of Collaborative Content