MarketingProfs does not allow its content to be lifted wholesale and republished elsewhere, and we do not offer licensing agreements.
If you’d like to include MarketingProfs content on your site, you may publish only short excerpts of our content (no more than 2-3 paragraphs) AND include a direct link (not shortened URL) back to the original source on MarketingProfs, without using rel="nofollow", to allow your readers to access the full article, post, or other piece of MarketingProfs content. This is consistent with best-practices in Web publishing.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Top 10 Video Trends [Infographic]
- Six Tips to Ensure Your B2B Content Marketing Efforts Are Not Wasted
- Why You Need to Produce Original Research: B2B Marketing Forum Speaker Clare McDermott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 7 Deadly Sins of B2B Content: GoToWebinar's Daniel Waas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Less-Popular Content Marketing Tactics That Still Generate Traffic, Links, and Social Shares