Want to get an early start on the new year? Attend the free virtual conference, Digital Marketing World: Social Media, on Dec. 14, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Eastern time). Let your competitors take it easy during December---you'll be ahead of the game come January.
The info-packed virtual conference begins at 11 a.m. (Eastern time) on Dec. 14.
The three sessions are:
- Leverage LinkedIn Company Pages for Marketing Success
- Keynote Presentation: The Business of Awesome (and Unawesome)
- Email and Social Media: Time to Change the Way You Think About Integration
By attending the free virtual conference, you'll learn how to:
- Optimize your company page.
- Grow your follower base.
- Reach your business goals through active status updates.
- Look beyond just growing your list and social following.
- How to use social content in email.
And the keynote by Scott Stratten, president of Unmarketing, will turbocharge your marketing and help you stay focused on being awesome (and avoiding being unawesome).
Register for the conference today!