When asked to attend a company meeting, do you immediately think tedious, time-consuming, and inconvenient?
The good news is meetings don't have to be this way.
Here are four traits of an attendee-friendly meetings.
1. A location that's convenient for everyone (or almost everyone)
MarketingProfs is a virtual organization with employees all over the country. We recently held an in-person staff meeting for multiple departments with staff members traveling from near and far to attend.
Choosing a location that was centrally located and easy to reach was a top priority. (We chose Dallas, by the way.)
That cut down on time spent traveling to and from our destination, and it allowed us to get where we needed to be and get right down to business (and get back home) in a timely manner.
Meeting in person may be hard to schedule, though. If so, you may want to consider using the followed instead:
- Google+ Hangouts
- Online meeting rooms
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Ways to Use Video in Your Hiring Process
- How to Use an Agile Marketing Strategy to Improve Your Marketing Campaigns
- Your Marketing Data Isn't Just for Insights: It's Worth Much More Than That
- 10 Steps Marketers Can Take to Prepare for 'California's GDPR'
- The Digital Work Tools Marketers Can't Do Without