This holiday season provides the perfect time to ramp up your marketing. After all, the season brings in more sales than the rest of the year. Competition is fierce in practically every niche, however, so you have to take advantage of every holiday and not assume that customers will just come in.
But how do you engage customers during every holiday season throughout the year?
Here are some tried and tested tips that will make your holiday content marketing a success.
1. Create content that your customers will find useful and interesting
You've heard that said so many times, and there is a reason for that: The cornerstone of your marketing campaign is content that your customers will want to read.
What are some examples of content you should write?
- Articles that answers common questions your customers may have during this season
- Articles that provide solutions to your customers' problems
- Articles that showcase promos related to the holiday season
Content should be related to your niche and targeted to your audience. Also, craft your articles so that they are amusing or interesting, and worth your customers' time. Otherwise, your content marketing will probably be useless.
(Editor's note: Check out Everybody Writes for how-to advice on writing and creating content your customers will love.)
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Top 10 Video Trends [Infographic]
- Six Tips to Ensure Your B2B Content Marketing Efforts Are Not Wasted
- Why You Need to Produce Original Research: B2B Marketing Forum Speaker Clare McDermott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Less-Popular Content Marketing Tactics That Still Generate Traffic, Links, and Social Shares
- The 7 Deadly Sins of B2B Content: GoToWebinar's Daniel Waas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]