This holiday season provides the perfect time to ramp up your marketing. After all, the season brings in more sales than the rest of the year. Competition is fierce in practically every niche, however, so you have to take advantage of every holiday and not assume that customers will just come in.
But how do you engage customers during every holiday season throughout the year?
Here are some tried and tested tips that will make your holiday content marketing a success.
1. Create content that your customers will find useful and interesting
You've heard that said so many times, and there is a reason for that: The cornerstone of your marketing campaign is content that your customers will want to read.
What are some examples of content you should write?
- Articles that answers common questions your customers may have during this season
- Articles that provide solutions to your customers' problems
- Articles that showcase promos related to the holiday season
Content should be related to your niche and targeted to your audience. Also, craft your articles so that they are amusing or interesting, and worth your customers' time. Otherwise, your content marketing will probably be useless.
(Editor's note: Check out Everybody Writes for how-to advice on writing and creating content your customers will love.)
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons Your Marketing Messages Aren't Hitting the Spot, and How to Make Sure They Do
- Unleash the Power of Video Marketing for Your Business: Five Ideas for Video Content
- 15 Ways to Tap the Power of Collaborative Content
- Podcasts as a Learning (and Teaching) Medium for Marketing (And More)
- Context Is Everything: Transmedia vs. Integrated Campaigns [Video]