If you're a content creator, the chances are you've written your fair share of blog posts, created an infographic, produced a whitepaper, or recorded videos.
Although audiences still engage with the content, these formats don't really create the same kind of excitement they used to. However, help is at hand! We've put together a list of different formats to help you stop content format fatigue in its tracks.
Remember the first time you saw an infographic? You were probably excited to see data presented in such a visually appealing way, and we're willing to bet it wasn't long before you started to create your own infographics.
Infographics still work, but they have started to lack that "wow" factor.
To make your infographics stand out, try a gifographic instead. Gifographics combine the imagery and data of an infographic with the movement of a gif, making gifographics more interactive than infographics.
Imagine being able to show increases or decreases in data with moving graphs instead of just arrows. The small animations can guide the viewer through the information in a specific order, enrich your story, and make for a more exciting way of presenting data.
The next time you're making an infographic, why not try a little animation, too, and see what impact it has on your results?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages
- Top B2B Content Marketing Statistics for Your 2020 Content Strategy [Infographic]
- Seven Ways to Build a Loyal Customer Base With Content Marketing
- The Content Characteristics of High-Performing Blog Posts