What do warring families, dragons, and great marketing have in common?
More than you might think.
You probably watch the TV show "Game of Thrones" for its gritty characters, political intrigue, and mind-bending plot twists.
But take a look at author George R.R. Martin—the man behind the curtain—and you'll find a philosophy that goes far beyond entertainment.
Martin isn't just a great storyteller. The way he approaches his work also has plenty of practical applications for growing one's business.
1. Understanding the Real Meaning of "Overnight Success"
To the casual fan, Martin came out of nowhere. Most viewers don't know he published the first book in the series way back in 1996.
His dramatic rise to the top makes for a great story. But it ignores the 40-year process that made it possible. Martin started writing professionally (and struggled for years) in 1971.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Flextime Can Transform Workplace Productivity (Post-Pandemic) [Infographic]
- How to Build an Outstanding Marketing Team: A Seven-Step 'People Strategy'
- Chatbot Advantages and Challenges [Infographic]
- Coronavirus and Your Marketing Event: A 14-Item Checklist
- Using AI to Boost Workplace Productivity [Infographic]