Want to accelerate the process of turning leads into customers? Consider using a strategically timed story, suggests Marketo in the following infographic.
To prepare your narrative, be sure to use a story arc that considers the early, mid, and late stages of the buying process
"New leads and customers are all at different stages of the buying process, so tailor your messages and materials to best suit their needs," suggests Marketo.
Next, decide what type of story to tell and to whom.
Choose from the red-carpet track (treating leads like celebrities), sales-nado track (picking up stagnant prospects), detective track (building systems that can follow a lead's trail), and the sleeping beauty track (sending targeted content to sleeping contents).
Read more about creating a narrative and its elements in the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How Being Strategic About Content Development Can Boost Results and Save Time and Money | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Your Thought Leadership Content: Emphasize Experience (Or Pay the Google Penalty)
- Unlocking the Secrets of 'Ridiculously Good Content' | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Publications Don't Want Your AI-Generated Content
- The Art of Interviewing: Four Tips for Conducting Engaging Podcast and Radio Interviews
- Maximizing Your Reach—Key Concerns in Promoting and Amplifying Your Content: James Tennant on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]