Placing your business firmly in the spotlight, and keeping it there, is one way of remaining in the minds of your customers. You can do that by using printed marketing and promotion material to boost business.
Here's a look at seven reasons to use print marketing.
1. Print still has authority
Yes, the online world is powerful and not to be ignored, but there is something reliable and safe about having something in the hand. Printed materials—such as leaflets, business cards, banners, and posters—are tangible. Your customers still like "money off" coupons in the newspaper or the tear-off coupon at the bottom of a leaflet to put on their pin board, fridge door, and coupon books.
Enjoyment is still to be had in the printed form of marketing and advertising.
2. Print is gaining a following
You may think that the younger age group do everything online, but statistics suggest the opposite is true. Magazines, for example, based on particular subjects, from fashion through to fitness have seen an upswing in young readers, age 18-24 years.
What does this mean for printed promotional literature? It means that get the copyright, along with the images, and all printed material still can attract the customers you target.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Use Storytelling to Transform Your B2B Content Marketing: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why a Picture Really Is Worth a Thousand Words According to Neuroscience
- How to Create a Content Strategy for COVID-19 (or Other Crises) in Five Steps
- Eight Talking Points to Justify Your Content Budget During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Eight Ways Your Content Marketing Might Be Sabotaging Your SEO