Your customers are bombarded with content every time they look at their smartphones, open their laptops, or use their digital tablets. To be noticed, marketers have to stop selling and start engaging.
"Content marketing is becoming less about the words you put on a page, and more about the experiences you create for the consumer," according to William Comcowich, CEO of CyberAlert. That's where interactive content—quizzes, calculators, assessment tools, and infographics—come into play.
Creating an experience that invites users to join the brand experience can be a lifesaver in a sea of passive, undifferentiated content.
Here are five reasons why interactive content is worth creating.
1. Interactive content gets noticed
A total of 70% of marketers agree that interactive content is effective at engaging buyers, according to a study by Demand Metric.
Those marketers are right. Some 67% of buyers responded best to content that contained timely or unique information, and 60% valued content that explained a complex issue in simple terms, according to an Economist Group survey.
However, there's a disconnect in what consumers want and what marketers are giving them. Some 58% of marketers say that their content does not provide enough opportunity for engagement.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing Operations: Five Essentials for Consistent Success
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages
- Top B2B Content Marketing Statistics for Your 2020 Content Strategy [Infographic]
- Seven Ways to Build a Loyal Customer Base With Content Marketing