Machine learning is generating a lot of chatter lately, making myriad marketers scramble to figure out to use it. Despite all the excitement surrounding machine learning, however, marketers still struggle with how to view it, what to expect from it, and how best to use this new technology.
Moreover, the digital marketing landscape has changed dramatically, largely due to rapid advancements in technology:
• CRM systems have added a digital history to customers and consumers.
• Web analytics and tracking have added granular data that can be analyzed in near real time to provide insights across Web and mobile channels.
• BI has added elements of quick and robust reporting to the marketing teams.
• Search engines and ad placement have added a new channel for reaching and understanding customers.
• Action systems (such as content optimization) have allowed for personalizing content.
• Detailed data collection and data mining have allowed for more precise segmentation.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Flextime Can Transform Workplace Productivity (Post-Pandemic) [Infographic]
- How to Build an Outstanding Marketing Team: A Seven-Step 'People Strategy'
- Chatbot Advantages and Challenges [Infographic]
- Coronavirus and Your Marketing Event: A 14-Item Checklist
- Using AI to Boost Workplace Productivity [Infographic]