Email newsletters are excellent marketing tools. But creating quality newsletters that grab the reader's attention takes work.
As your subscriptions grow, getting readers to open your newsletter in crowded inboxes is a constant challenge.
You may already have a few tactics that you employ in nudging readers to open the newsletter; now's the time to add a few more. Let's pool our ideas and increase open rates for everyone! What are effective ways for increasing email newsletter open rates?
Already have a high open rate? We hope you share your secrets. If you don't have a newsletter or any suggestions to share, perhaps you have a situation needing a few hundred thousand brains to generate ideas. If so, 100,000 "MarketingProfs Today" readers are ready to deliver their thoughts to help resolve your problem. Submit your dilemma and receive a complimentary copy of our book, A Marketer's Guide to e-Newsletter Publishing.
This Week's Dilemma
We've tried many tactics to nudge readers to open our email newsletter. But we think we can do a lot better. What are the one or two top ideas for increasing my e-newsletter open rates? What are the most effective ways to increase e-newsletter open rates?
—Dylan, Marketing Rep
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]
- What Makes a Best-in-Class Email Marketer? These Six Things.