There's nothing we love more than solutions—top-notch insights from top-of-the-line experts that help solve common marketing problems. Here's this week's problem and expert solution.
Problem: How Much Is Too Much?
You want to incorporate your B2B brand message into every encounter with prospects and clients. But how do you do that without overdoing it?
Expert: Lois Brayfield, President, J. Schmid and Associates
Lois has created and produced successful programs for a variety of consumer, business-to-business, and retail clients in the catalog and direct marketing industries. She is an author and speaker, and you can idea-share with her at the MarketingProfs Business-to-Business Forum 2010, May 4-5, 2010.
Good news! If you are doing branding right, "you can never overdo it," says Lois.
That's great to hear. But how do you get it right?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Let Stories Do the Heavy Lifting: StoryLeader Creator Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- When Marketing Enters the Boardroom, How Can Agencies and Clients Respond?
- The Rise of Experiential Marketing: Beyond a Buzzword
- The State of B2B Account-Based Marketing
- Marketing 404 Errors: Six Marketing Stars Open Up About Their Mistakes (and What They Learned From Them) [Podcast]