Although your entire audience hasn't gone mobile just yet—especially in the case of B2B—it's still important to consider how your brand's video marketing assets appear on different devices.
Your top-of-funnel marketing videos are designed to get you broad reach, but if the content doesn't load quickly enough, or if it isn't optimized for mobile devices, you don't get a chance to impress this mobile, forward-thinking portion of your audience.
You're skipped over. End of story.
As it stands, adoption is increasing (some B2B brands are saying up to 30% of their audience is engaging with a mobile device), and multidevice optimization is no longer a "nice to have" for your marketing campaigns.
Your audience expects not only video but also a great viewing experience, no matter how they choose to engage with your content.
In this article I'll guide you through some steps you can take to make sure you're doing video right for mobile.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Ways to Catapult Conversion for Mobile
- The Do's and Donâ€™ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]
- The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]
- How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]
- Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]