With 79% of Internet traffic expected to consist of video by 2018, there's little disputing that video has a bright future in marketing.
Video content is engaging and easy to consume, and it helps you connect to the people that matter most—your audience.
But how can you get the full benefits of video? Take a look at these six actionable ways you can implement video into your marketing strategy.
1. Produce an educational series
As we've learned more about effective content marketing, it's become evidently clear that educational content is the one of the most favored types for consumption. By including an educational video series in your marketing strategy, you can educate your audience in relation to their pain points.
Because of videos such as these, customers will learn from you and so follow your brand or actually make a purchase from you. And this approach can work for just about any industry. In Moz's case, the audience will learn a bunch of useful SEO tips, and some will likely to sign up to use Moz's software.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z