Contact: Don McNichol, director of e-commerce at Intermix
Location: New York, NY
Industry: Retail, Apparel
Annual revenue: Confidential
Number of employees: 100
Today's economy has earnest marketers scrambling for consumer attention, and as inboxes become inundated with more and more marketing messages and ads, the bar continues to inch higher for those attempting to stand out from the clutter.
Women's clothing retailer Intermix has found a straightforward solution: customized email communications that speak to specific customer interests, as determined through those customers' own actions.
Over the past seven months, the company has used iPost's Autotarget recency, frequency, and monetary-value (RFM) analysis platform to identify segments within its customer base and refine its email messages to appeal to each segment individually.
As a result, Intermix has been able to increase both open and clickthrough rates, as well as conversions, leading to a 9% increase in company revenue and 28% growth in its email marketing profitability—all despite a troubled retail market.
Founded in 1993, Intermix is a women's clothing retailer with 24 US stores and an e-commerce site that launched in 2005.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]