Contact: Kirsten Watson, Director of Marketing
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Industry: Software, B2B
Annual revenue: Confidential
Number of employees: 120
Double your fun, double your pleasure... or, at least, that's how it worked for supply-chain software provider Kinaxis, which realized it needed to do something different if it was going to continue expanding market share.
Intrigued by the popularity of online video, the company worked with The Second City to produce a series of comedy videos to be used to drive traffic and conversions on the Kinaxis site.
The videos quickly became the most visited content on the company website. They also helped Kinaxis achieve "all-time highs" in overall site traffic, search-engine traffic, and conversions, and they doubled the number of subscriptions to the company's RSS blog feed within the first month of launch.
Founded in 1995, Ottawa-based Kinaxis helps manufacturing companies improve their demand/supply planning, monitoring, and response capabilities via an on-demand supply-chain management service called RapidResponse.
Although service subscription sales had continued to climb, allowing the company to more than double its subscription revenue between 2007 and 2008, brand awareness was not as strong as the company had hoped for after more than a dozen years in business.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Types of Events That Will Fuel Sales for Your Brand
- Five Keys to Building Better Buyer Experiences
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Account-Based Marketing (But Were Afraid to Ask): Samantha Stone on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Use Social Media for Sales Research
- Set Up Your Lead Generation System: A Six-Step Guide [Infographic]