About six out of seven (86%) US companies surveyed have used social technologies in support of one or more areas of their business, found a recent study conducted by Mzinga in collaboration with Babson Executive Education.
More than 60% reported using some form of social technology as an ongoing component of their business.
Of those respondents who said their organizations employed social media, 57% reported its use in marketing, 39% cited internal collaboration and learning, and 29% reported social-media use in customer service and support:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)