About six out of seven (86%) US companies surveyed have used social technologies in support of one or more areas of their business, found a recent study conducted by Mzinga in collaboration with Babson Executive Education.
More than 60% reported using some form of social technology as an ongoing component of their business.
Of those respondents who said their organizations employed social media, 57% reported its use in marketing, 39% cited internal collaboration and learning, and 29% reported social-media use in customer service and support:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]