In July, local television retook the No. 3 spot from national magazines, which had pushed local TV back a spot in June; cable television, meanwhile, remained the No. 1 medium in ad spending, extending its lead over No. 2 network television from June levels.
Note: Nielsen's spending estimates for the Internet are from AdRelevance. All others from Nielsen Monitor-Plus. Different methodologies employed by each company may lead to disproportionate comparisons.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Programmatic Advertising Trends: Top Tactics, Challenges, and Metrics
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want