National magazine ad spending surpassed local TV ad spend in June, bumping local TV back a spot from May, into fourth place; cable TV kept its ad-spending lead, edging out network TV.
Note: Nielsen's spending estimates for the Internet are from AdRelevance. All others from Nielsen Monitor-Plus. Different methodologies employed by each company may lead to disproportionate comparisons.
Continue reading "Ad Spending Share by Medium, June 2009" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- The Target CPA Hype Is Real: A Checklist for Marketers
- How to Reach Families Watching On-Demand Video: Charles Gabriel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Ad Tech Failed the Middle Market. When Will We Learn?
- B2B US Digital Ad Spend Forecast for 2021-2023
- Entertaining or Excessive? People's Perceptions of Various Ad Channels