More than 100 million people are actively using Facebook from their mobile devices every month, a 54% increase from the 65 million people who did so just six months ago, according to Facebook.
The data come less than a week after Facebook announced it had exceeded 400 million users in total.
People who use Facebook on their mobile devices are twice as active on Facebook as non-mobile users, according to Facebook statistics.
Below, other statistics from Facebook.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns