More than 100 million people are actively using Facebook from their mobile devices every month, a 54% increase from the 65 million people who did so just six months ago, according to Facebook.
The data come less than a week after Facebook announced it had exceeded 400 million users in total.
People who use Facebook on their mobile devices are twice as active on Facebook as non-mobile users, according to Facebook statistics.
Below, other statistics from Facebook.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things