More than 100 million people are actively using Facebook from their mobile devices every month, a 54% increase from the 65 million people who did so just six months ago, according to Facebook.
The data come less than a week after Facebook announced it had exceeded 400 million users in total.
People who use Facebook on their mobile devices are twice as active on Facebook as non-mobile users, according to Facebook statistics.
Below, other statistics from Facebook.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]