More than 100 million people are actively using Facebook from their mobile devices every month, a 54% increase from the 65 million people who did so just six months ago, according to Facebook.
The data come less than a week after Facebook announced it had exceeded 400 million users in total.
People who use Facebook on their mobile devices are twice as active on Facebook as non-mobile users, according to Facebook statistics.
Below, other statistics from Facebook.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)