Facebook-related terms accounted for eight of the top 10 search terms across the three search engines during the period, including 1.83% of searches conducted on Google, 3.03% of searches on Yahoo, and 4.45% of searches on Bing.
Yahoo-related terms accounted for six spots, while MySpace terms accounted for four searches across the three search engines.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Effective Link-Building Strategies According to SEO Experts
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts