Facebook-related terms accounted for eight of the top 10 search terms across the three search engines during the period, including 1.83% of searches conducted on Google, 3.03% of searches on Yahoo, and 4.45% of searches on Bing.
Yahoo-related terms accounted for six spots, while MySpace terms accounted for four searches across the three search engines.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try
- Image SEO: A Step-by-Step Guide for Ranking in Search Engines [Infographic]
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic]
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]