Nearly 40% of consumers and 30% of marketers who are aware of the recent privacy changes say they "have lost trust in Facebook as a company" as a consequence of those changes, and 47% of marketers and 42% of consumers agree that they "have lost trust in Facebook's use information about me in a responsible way," the poll found.
Moreover, 28% of consumers and 22% of marketers who are aware of the changes expect to reduce their use of Facebook as a result of those changes, according to the MarketingProfs poll.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement