Nearly 40% of consumers and 30% of marketers who are aware of the recent privacy changes say they "have lost trust in Facebook as a company" as a consequence of those changes, and 47% of marketers and 42% of consumers agree that they "have lost trust in Facebook's use information about me in a responsible way," the poll found.
Moreover, 28% of consumers and 22% of marketers who are aware of the changes expect to reduce their use of Facebook as a result of those changes, according to the MarketingProfs poll.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencer Partnerships: How to Navigate Influencer Usage Rights and Repurpose Content
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]