Exposure to impressions of organic search results, paid search results, and online display advertising—and specific combinations of such media—produces both a measurable lift in brand favorability and likelihood to purchase, according to a study by iProspect and comScore.
Exposure to impressions of paid search produces the greatest lift in brand favorability (28%), the highest among the three types of digital assets studied.
However, various combinations of digital media also generate significant lift. For example, exposure to organic search results plus paid search results produces a 40% lift, while exposure to paid search plus display ads produces a lift of 11%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic]
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Google My Business: Set Up and Optimize Your Profile [Infographic]
- SEO Isn't an Exact Science... Here's What Marketers Can Do About That
- The Ultimate SEO Checklist [Infographic]