Yahoo Sites comprised the top-ranked Web property in November 2010 with 181.0 million unique visitors, followed by Google Sites with 178.7 million, Microsoft Sites with 175.7 million, and Facebook with 151.7 million, according to comScore Media Metrix service.
Target Corporation jumped 13 spots to No. 27 with 39.8 million visitors, while Wal-Mart moved up 10 positions to No. 20 with 51.8 million visitors. BestBuy.com Sites was the top gaining property for the month, capturing a spot on the top 50 at No. 41 with 28.8 million visitors.
Looking for great digital marketing data? MarketingProfs reviewed hundreds of research sources to create our most recent Digital Marketing Factbook (May 2010), a 296-page compilation of data and 254 charts, covering email marketing, social media, search engine marketing, e-commerce, and mobile marketing. Also check out The State of Social Media Marketing, a 240-page original research report from MarketingProfs.
Top 50 Ad Focus Ranking
Google Ad Network led the November Ad Focus ranking with a potential reach of 93.2% of Americans online, followed by Yahoo Network Plus with 86.1%, Yahoo Sites with 85.3%, and AOL Advertising with 85.0%. Vibrant Media climbed six positions to capture the No. 4 spot with a 68.0% reach, while Walmart.com appeared on the top 50 ranking at No. 49 with 22.9%.
Note: Since the release of October 2010 data, the Ad Focus Ranking excludes custom entities reportable by comScore.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Listen While You Work: The Media Habits of Remote Employees
- The Stunning Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- The Novel Economy, Generation N, and Thriving in a Digital-First Environment: Futurist Brian Solis on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Buyers' Top Challenges With Their Current Vendors
- Would People Rather Watch an Ad or Share Their Email Address?