Although Facebook is the most widely used social networking site in the US, users of YouTube are more likely to recommend that site than users of other popular social media websites—including Facebook and Twitter—are likely to recommend those sites, according to a study by Netpop Research.
Using the Net Promoter Score* (NPS) method to measure user satisfaction, YouTube is the social website most likely to be recommended by its users (50%), followed by Facebook (36%) and group-buying site Groupon (33%).
Meanwhile, Twitter users are less likely (11%) to recommend that site than are users of LinkedIn (30%) or Craigslist (29%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)