Although Facebook is the most widely used social networking site in the US, users of YouTube are more likely to recommend that site than users of other popular social media websites—including Facebook and Twitter—are likely to recommend those sites, according to a study by Netpop Research.
Using the Net Promoter Score* (NPS) method to measure user satisfaction, YouTube is the social website most likely to be recommended by its users (50%), followed by Facebook (36%) and group-buying site Groupon (33%).
Meanwhile, Twitter users are less likely (11%) to recommend that site than are users of LinkedIn (30%) or Craigslist (29%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?