Although Facebook is the most widely used social networking site in the US, users of YouTube are more likely to recommend that site than users of other popular social media websites—including Facebook and Twitter—are likely to recommend those sites, according to a study by Netpop Research.
Using the Net Promoter Score* (NPS) method to measure user satisfaction, YouTube is the social website most likely to be recommended by its users (50%), followed by Facebook (36%) and group-buying site Groupon (33%).
Meanwhile, Twitter users are less likely (11%) to recommend that site than are users of LinkedIn (30%) or Craigslist (29%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]
- Six Lead Generation Tactics to Use in Your Social Media Channels
- How Quickly Should Brands Respond to Consumers on Social Media?
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media