Nearly one-half of marketing executives (48%) now use content curation—the process of continually finding, organizing, and sharing relevant online content that caters to a specific audience—according to a survey from HiveFire.
Among such content curators, most (78.9%) cite thought leadership as their primary objective in content curation, followed by elevating brand visibility and buzz (76.1%) and lead generation (60.6%).
Below, other findings from HiveFire's first annual Content Curation Adoption Survey 2011, based on a poll of 150 marketing executives.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z