Nearly one in four visitors (24%) to B2B websites referred by LinkedIn are enterprise visitors—those arriving at sites via corporate IP addresses—according to a report by LeadFormix. Among such visitors, or leads, those referred by LinkedIn "groups" are the most likely to complete a form-fill, or convert.
Below, other findings from the LeadFormix report titled "Why Should You Use LinkedIn for B2B Lead Generation?"
Enterprise Visitors by LinkedIn Source
More than one-half of enterprise visitors arrive at websites from individual profile pages (35.7%) or company profile pages (16.3%), whereas 16.4% arrive via "groups" and 3.6% via LinkedIn ads.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]