Nearly one in four visitors (24%) to B2B websites referred by LinkedIn are enterprise visitors—those arriving at sites via corporate IP addresses—according to a report by LeadFormix. Among such visitors, or leads, those referred by LinkedIn "groups" are the most likely to complete a form-fill, or convert.
Below, other findings from the LeadFormix report titled "Why Should You Use LinkedIn for B2B Lead Generation?"
Enterprise Visitors by LinkedIn Source
More than one-half of enterprise visitors arrive at websites from individual profile pages (35.7%) or company profile pages (16.3%), whereas 16.4% arrive via "groups" and 3.6% via LinkedIn ads.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?