Nearly one in four visitors (24%) to B2B websites referred by LinkedIn are enterprise visitors—those arriving at sites via corporate IP addresses—according to a report by LeadFormix. Among such visitors, or leads, those referred by LinkedIn "groups" are the most likely to complete a form-fill, or convert.
Below, other findings from the LeadFormix report titled "Why Should You Use LinkedIn for B2B Lead Generation?"
Enterprise Visitors by LinkedIn Source
More than one-half of enterprise visitors arrive at websites from individual profile pages (35.7%) or company profile pages (16.3%), whereas 16.4% arrive via "groups" and 3.6% via LinkedIn ads.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect