LinkedIn: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
#SocialSkim: Facebook's Yelp-Killer Events App; Snapchat's Coming Algorithm: 10 Stories This WeekChristian NeriFacebook's new app wraps Yelp, Foursquare, and Facebook Events into one; Snapchat's massive redesign & upcoming algorithm; LinkedIn streamlines Lead Gen Forms for messages; Amazon courts Instagram, Twitter influencers; the ...
#SocialSkim: Twitter Doubles Character Limit, Facebook Rolls Out Messenger 2.2: 11 Stories This WeekChristian NeriTwitter doubles tweet character limit (and the surprising result); new features for brands in Messenger 2.2; Facebook's polls for users and pages; Snap looks to algorithmic feed to solve its ...
#SocialSkim: LinkedIn's New Benchmark Tool; Facebook's Enterprise Software: 10 Stories This WeekChristian NeriThis week: LinkedIn's new tool helps measure your competition's growth; Facebook's quiet journey into enterprise software, plus new Group admin controls; how Twitter's edging toward profitability; cool ways to get ...
#SocialSkim: Facebook's Warning to Marketers; LinkedIn Smart Replies: 10 Stories This WeekChristian NeriFacebook's stark reminder to advertisers that they don't hold the power; LinkedIn upgrades messaging—and your productivity—with smart replies; Facebook's Pinterest-esque "Sets"; Snapchat could soon be a source of referral traffic; ...
11 Tips for How to Be a LinkedIn Power User [Infographic]Laura ForerEven if you're not hunting for a new job, maintaining an updated LinkedIn profile can help you with future job prospects that you might not even know exist. Check out ...
#SocialSkim: Facebook Tests Résumé Feature; New LinkedIn Video Ads: 10 Stories This WeekChristian NeriFacebook tests full-fledged résumé feature, acquires feel-good social media app tbh; LinkedIn's new mobile video ads (also, its Website Demographics); Vine founder's addictive new social trivia app; Facebook's food-delivery ordering; ...
#SocialSkim: LinkedIn's New Sales Navigator, Snapchat's Transformative Feature: 11 Stories This WeekChristian NeriSnapchat launches a feature that will transform how people use the app and discover businesses; LinkedIn upgrades its Sales Navigator; Facebook just surpassed Netflix in online video; Twitter's bookmarking feature; ...
The Right Words at the Right Time in the Right Place: Three Platforms to Publish Your Content OnLaurie DavisArticles are a fundamental tool in your content marketing toolbox. Here are three places your articles can find a home, each of which serves a different purpose and offers unique ...
#SocialSkim: Facebook's Big Swipe at LinkedIn; Instagram Polls: 10 Stories This WeekChristian NeriFacebook takes on LinkedIn via ZipRecruiter integration; Instagram polling via Stories; Bumble's new professional networking and mentorship feature; Messenger Lite enters US market; Shopify makes it easy to buy on ...
LinkedIn Advertising: The Complete Guide to Targeting Options [Infographic]Laura ForerB2B marketers are finding that ad targeting on LinkedIn can help them get their brands in front of just the right audiences. But where should they start when selecting those ...
LinkedIn: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
Raising the Roof With B2B Social Media: GAF Roofing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneEmily Videtto and Alyssa Hall host the "Style My House" Facebook page for GAF, a 129-year-old roofing manufacturer with a complex B2B sales cycle. Videtto and Hall share their secrets to reaching a new audience through social media, audience research, ...
Rock 'n' Roll 'n' Social Media: Jason Miller of LinkedIn Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneJason Miller of LinkedIn offers tips for content marketing and the effective use of LinkedIn, and shares insights from his new book, Welcome to the Funnel: Proven Tactics to Turn Your Content and Social Media Up to 11.
The Digital Marketer: Larry Weber and Lisa Henderson Talk to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneFrom native advertising and content strategy to how the C-Suite has evolved, Larry Weber and Lisa Henderson discuss what marketers need to know to stay relevant in their industry.
Promote Yourself: Author Dan Schawbel Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneBestselling author and millennial branding expert Dan Schawbel shares career tips and insights from his book, Promote Yourself: The New Rules for Career Success.
Are You a Smart Sales Manager? Josiane Feigon Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneInside sales expert and author Josiane Feigon discusses her new book, Smart Sales Manager, explains how to manage Millennials, and shares insights into how salespeople can cultivate relationships with social-savvy customers.
LinkedIn: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Age of Disruption: Everything Has Changed and Nothing Is DifferentBroadcast on 1/5/2017 with Scott StrattenIn this PRO seminar, we'll show you what's real and what's not in the business world today. You'll leave with an understanding of how the millennial generation will affect your business, why social media is not an ideal sales and marketing tool, and how your market forms buying decisions.
- How Social Media Can Help You Promote Your Event and Increase AttendeesBroadcast on 10/13/2016 with Beatrice WhelanIn this PRO seminar, we'll share how to create a social media plan that will help you meet your specific event objectives and goals. We'll show you how to use social to drum up online conversations and create buzz that influences your event prospects, and how event sponsors and exhibitors can use social to maximize ROI.
- Dominate LinkedIn: Connect and Engage With Your ProspectsBroadcast on 7/28/2016 with Viveka von RosenIn this PRO seminar, we'll show you how to leverage LinkedIn's "hidden" features to connect and engage with your ideal prospects, and ultimately close more sales. You'll learn how to identify your best leads, communication strategies that convert, and what LinkedIn tools will help seal the deal.
- MarketingProfs Makeover: The Anatomy of a LinkedIn Company PageBroadcast on 5/14/2015 with Viveka von RosenIn this PRO seminar, LinkedIn expert Viveka von Rosen will review member-submitted Company Pages and make suggestions that will have an immediate impact. You'll see examples of companies doing it right and those that could benefit from a bit more TLC when it comes to their Company Pages. We'll also discuss the elements of a well-designed page—from what to include in your Company Description to how to properly add images—and how to use your page to stimulate prospect relationships and drive more business.
- Put LinkedIn to Work: Five Simple Steps to Generate, Manage, and Close LeadsBroadcast on 1/9/2014 with Viveka von RosenThis PRO seminar will reveal the five simple steps needed to start generating more leads, engaging more effectively with your network, and closing more deals using LinkedIn.
- 'Where's Waldo?' Getting Found and Gaining New Business on LinkedInBroadcast on 10/14/2010 with Mark AmtowerLinkedIn is the near-perfect venue for attracting the types of customers you need for your business, but it is all too easy to be lost in the "crowd." This seminar provides tips and tactics that you can start using today to make sure you stand out and find business, from someone who uses LinkedIn successfully every day.
- New Tips on Marketing with LinkedIn TodayBroadcast on 2/25/2010 with Mario SundarWhat's new with LinkedIn? And how can a marketer put it to work?
- Using Facebook to Market Your Offering, Enhance Your Brand, and Develop CommunityBroadcast on 6/26/2008 with Jason AlbaFacebook isn't just a playground for college students — it’s a great place to be to enhance your brand and sell your stuff, and smart marketers should understand how to take advantage of it.
- Connecting the Dots: How LinkedIn Can Enhance Your Marketing (and Your Marketing Career)Broadcast on 5/29/2008 with Jason AlbaLinkedIn is said to be the leading online professional network. In this 90-minute seminar, you'll see LinkedIn used in a number of different ways as it is a tool that can enhance personal brands, help you with research, give you access to new networks, and portray you as the marketing professional you are.
- How Connected People and Companies Are Winning Big in the Tech-Savvy Consumer PlaygroundBroadcast on 7/25/2007 with Lisa JohnsonOld business models are collapsing and there’s a new generation of inspired, renegade consumers who are rewriting the rules. Marketing is quickly moving from a push advertising model to one where highly networked customers spread the word about new products and services, and pull in only the information that they find interesting or useful. Want to crack the code of this new market?
LinkedIn: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Use LinkedIn's Newest Features to Boost Your ProfileReleased on 6/26/2015 with Viveka von RosenIn just 10 minutes, LinkedIn expert Viveka von Rosen will share how you can start using LinkedIn's newest features to boost the effectiveness of your profile. You'll learn how to create a custom hero image to help define your business and how to add media to increase your credibility and add life to your profile. Plus, you'll walk away with tips on using Publisher and the new keyword feature to attract more leads.
- Take 10: How To Create a Consistent and Professional Personal Brand Using Social MediaReleased on 12/7/2012 with Jill DuffyIn just 10 minutes, you'll get all the information you need to create a cohesive personal brand using social media and the Web.
- Take 10: Five Things You Should Know About LinkedInReleased on 7/6/2012 with Viveka von RosenYou may think that you've got the platform mastered, but Viveka von Rosen is here to teach you five ways to beef up your profile that you may not have even known about or considered.
- Take 10: How to Reverse Engineer Your Competitors’ Customer ListReleased on 4/15/2011 with Scott SwigartIn this Take 10 webcast, competitive intelligence expert Scott Swigart explains how you can gather data from a variety of public information sources, such as Google and LinkedIn, and then connect the dots to gain insight into who your competition's customers actually are.
- Take 10: Using LinkedIn Company Pages for Networking and ProspectingReleased on 11/26/2010 with Jason AlbaFind out why Companies is LinkedIn expert Jason Alba's second favorite feature as he explains where to go on LinkedIn to find key data and how to use it for networking and prospecting.
- Take 10: The Secret to Making New Contacts on LinkedInReleased on 10/8/2010 with Jason AlbaWhether you're interested in forging professional relationships with other LinkedIn users, introducing your brand to promising prospects, or reaching out to industry thought leaders for advice, don’t make a move until you understand the best practices presented in this 10-minute tutorial by Jason Alba.
- Take 10: 8 Must-Have Apps for Showcasing Your Expertise on LinkedInReleased on 10/8/2010 with Jason AlbaIn this Take 10, LinkedIn expert Jason Alba explains which 8 applications every marketer and business owner on LinkedIn should consider to use and why they're essential for positioning your brand.
- Take 10: Everything You Need to Know About LinkedIn EventsReleased on 10/8/2010 with Jason AlbaTake a quick 10-minute tour of LinkedIn Events with expert Jason Alba, who spells out not only how to access and use the Events application, but also how to wield its branding and word-of-mouth powers.
- Take 10: Everything You Need to Know About LinkedIn PollsReleased on 10/8/2010 with Jason AlbaJoin us in this 10-minute tutorial in which Jason Alba outlines the six things you need to do in connection with the LinkedIn Polls application to get your messaging out, establish subject matter expertise, and remind your audience what your brand is all about.
- Take 10: Build Your Reputation at LinkedIn (in a Few Minutes a Week)Released on 7/30/2010 with Jason AlbaThis short webcast describes the six key things you should do regularly to maintain your presence and build your reputation. Plus, you'll learn four must-do tasks that you only need to do once.
LinkedIn: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Slowpoke's Guide to Digital MarketingFeel like the digital marketing race began without you? Don't worry—you can still catch up to the social media superstars. The Slowpoke's Guide to Digital Marketing puts rocket fuel in your engine to propel your digital marketing campaigns.
- LinkedIn Success StoriesLinkedIn is used by 55 million professionals as a place to network, trade advice, and demonstrate business expertise. See how 11 companies, including PR firms, advertising agencies, and software companies, are using LinkedIn to show expertise, generate leads, and conduct research.