Google Sites, driven primarily by video viewing at YouTube.com, comprised the top-ranked online video content property in May 2011, delivering some 2.1 billion viewing sessions and the highest amount of time spent per viewer (311 minutes on average), crossing the 5-hour mark for the first time, according to data from the comScore Video Metrix.
Google sites attracted 147.2 million unique viewers in May, followed by VEVO with 60.4 million and Yahoo Sites with 55.5 million. Facebook was fourth with 48.2 million viewers, followed by fifth-ranked Viacom Digital with 46.5 million.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]