YouTube: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
How Americans Use Social Media to Access News in 2017Ayaz NanjiMost Americans now use social media to get at least some of their news, according to a recent report from The Pew Research Center.
Social Media Cheat Sheet for Image Sizes [Infographic]Laura ForerGet yourself organized with social media image-sizing guidelines for Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube—all in one easy-to-read infographic.
#SocialSkim: YouTube's Major Facelift, Saudi Arabia's Surprise Sarahah App: 10 Stories This WeekChristian NeriYouTube's first-ever logo change and new mobile design & capabilities; anonymous messaging app Sarahah's surprise success; Facebook bans some Pages from advertising; WhatsApp verified biz accounts; 2018 social media trends; ...
#SocialSkim: Facebook's Big Weak Spot, LinkedIn Launches Video: 11 Stories This WeekChristian NeriYoung users may be ready to abandon Facebook; LinkedIn launches video upload, Reddit follows suit; Snapchat wants to transform news, and so does Facebook; Facebook algorithm to punish fake videos; ...
#SocialSkim: Facebook Launches Original Shows, Social Media Claims 3 Billion Users: 11 Stories This WeekChristian NeriSocial has 3 billion users (and other need-to-know stats); Facebook's original video push; LinkedIn expands partners program; a mobile messaging foray by YouTube; Google's Snapchat Discover competitor; Snapchat's powerful tool ...
Trends in Social Media Marketing: B2B vs. B2C [Infographic]Laura ForerAre social marketing strategies in the B2B and B2C worlds converging? In some ways, yes, according to today's infographic.
YouTube Advertising Benchmarks by Age, Device, and IndustryAyaz NanjiOlder audiences tend to pay more attention to video ads on YouTube, and they also tend to be more costly to reach, according to recent research from Strike Social.
The Indispensable Social Media Cheat Sheet [Infographic]Laura ForerWant to make your social media marketing time more efficient? Check out this infographic, with tips on image sizing, keyboard shortcuts, and must-have tools.
The State of OTT Video Viewing: Top Devices and PlatformsAyaz NanjiSome 51 million US households now engage in over-the-top (OTT) streaming of video content—i.e., via the Internet to a television set—according to recent research from comScore.
#SocialSkim: Facebook's Huge Investment, YouTube at VidCon: 11 Stories This WeekChristian NeriFacebook to spend millions on original shows, hits major user milestone; YouTube's VidCon announcements and its experimental app open to all; Instagram tires to make you share more; Reddit's big ...
YouTube: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
Creating Brand Fans on a Grand Scale: Musician Peter Hollens on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneMusician Peter Hollens built a following of more than 1.5 million YouTube subscribers through collaboration, a commitment to regular content, and audience feedback. The lessons he learned can help marketers build their own valuable audiences.
The Self-Made Marketer: Fitness Author and Expert Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneFitness expert, author, and YouTube personality Lucy Wyndham Read shares how she dominated the HIIT (high-intensity interval training) market through endorsements, social media marketing, content, and more.
The Secret to Shareable Content: Syed Balkhi Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneEntrepreneur Syed Balkhi, creator of popular sites List25 and WPBeginner, shares tips for creating shareable content.
YouTube: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- How to Use Video to Ensure a Great Buying ExperienceBroadcast on 9/10/2015 with Rocky WallsIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn how to use video to engage prospects through each step of the sales and marketing funnel (and in turn, allow you to better qualify leads and pass them to your sales team with more confidence). We'll share how to ensure your videos are contributing directly to your business objectives and provide you with practical tips on how to create an effective video production plan that you can put into action immediately.
- New YouTube Features That Will Make You Stand Out from the CrowdBroadcast on 6/10/2010 with Michael MillerMichael Miller returns to update you with the latest marketing-oriented features of YouTube. Find out which of these new features make the most sense for your organization, and how to use them to promote your business and products.
- Bam! A Recipe to Add Social Media to your Marketing MixBroadcast on 2/5/2009 with Sandy CarterHow does social media fit in with your overall marketing strategy and business goals? What results are you looking to achieve? Get an IBM insider's take on how to fuse the right Web 2.0 tools with traditional marketing practices.
- YouTube for Business, Part 2: Creating Effective YouTube Business VideosBroadcast on 12/12/2008 with Michael MillerYou've decided you're ready to give your business some exposure to the 60 million viewers on YouTube, but where do you start? Learn more...
- YouTube for Business, Part 1: Making YouTube Part of Your Online Marketing StrategyBroadcast on 12/11/2008 with Michael MillerWith 60 million viewers out there, have you been wondering if — and how — your business could be reaching customers via YouTube?
- Blogs, Tubes, Twitters, and More: Emerging Media's Impact on the Customer ExperienceBroadcast on 3/29/2007 with David ArmanoIn this seminar you will learn why it's so important to get the basics right in any of your interactive touch points, whether it be your traditional site — or that blog you’ve been experimenting with.
YouTube: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: How to Create a YouTube Content Library With Google Hangouts On AirReleased on 4/17/2015 with Stephan HovnanianIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn the basic framework to build a content library of video with Google Hangouts On Air. This free and easy tool syncs up with your branded YouTube channel so you can build a content library with the support of experts, vendors, customers, and more. You'll also learn how to turn these videos into additional pieces of content to connect your brand with your target audience. And bonus—it'll help boost your SEO, too!
- Take 10: Create an Effective Corporate YouTube VideoReleased on 12/24/2010 with Michael MillerIn this short but extremely tactical presentation by online marketing specialist Michael Miller, he explains not only which online video formats to pursue, but also how to implement them to create more interesting and engaging viewer experiences.
- Take 10: Creating a YouTube Channel Page that Reflects Your BrandReleased on 12/3/2010 with Michael MillerTune in to this quick and dirty rundown of what it takes to customize your YouTube channel to match your brand, and be the envy of your competitors.
- Take 10: Your Guide to Translating YouTube Metrics Into InsightsReleased on 11/5/2010 with Michael MillerLearn how to access the right data so you can slice and dice it to better understand which videos are working, and which could benefit from a little reconstructive surgery. It's all covered in this short but comprehensive tutorial presented by online marketing specialist Michael Miller.
- Take 10: YouTube Advertising in 7 Easy StepsReleased on 10/15/2010 with Michael MillerJoin online marketing penman Michael Miller as he walks us through the seven steps to launching a YouTube Promoted Video campaign that supports your video's rise to prominence.
- Take 10: How to Plan a YouTube Video Shoot in 6 StepsReleased on 8/6/2010 with Michael MillerThis short webcast provides detailed recommendations for planning and setting up a YouTube video shoot. Michael Miller shows you how to prepare a script and storyboard, what equipment to purchase, and how to set up your shots.
YouTube: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Video Marketing: How to Roll Video Into Your Media MixIn this 16-page guide, we'll explore the benefits of video marketing, the variety of video formats, and how to make video on a budget. We'll also look at how to use social media with video and strategies for cashing in on video.
- A Quick Guide to YouTube & Creating Your Own YouTube ChannelYouTube is an easy-to-use and inexpensive media platform with a gigantic reach. Learn how you can use YouTube to create awareness for your brand and connect with interested views with "A Quick Guide to YouTube & Creating Your Own YouTube Channel".