Sitting through a PowerPoint presentation appears to be one of the most dreaded office activities: More than 32% of surveyed adults say they have fallen asleep during a PowerPoint presentation and nearly one-quarter (24%) say they would rather give up sex tonight than face another PowerPoint, according to a survey from SlideRocket.
Just how desperate are we to avoid PowerPoints? Roughly one in five surveyed adults (21%) say they would rather to do their taxes than face another PowerPoint presentation and 20% would prefer to visit the dentist.
Below, other findings from SlideRocket's survey of 1,000 US adults who use office software on a daily basis, conducted by IBOPE Zogby International.
Excessive text on slides, boring graphics, lack of analytics, and large file size rank among the top frustrations people have with PowerPoint presentations, SlideRocket finds.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans
- Consumers' Gift Card Preferences in the Digital Age