Senior executives have a healthy appetite for a wide range of traditional and new media channels, according to a survey from Doremus and the Financial Times: Most surveyed execs still read business and trade information in printed formats, but they also use digital channels—such as online video, professional networking sites, and blogs—for work.
Though the consumption of traditional media hasn't declined significantly among the executive audience, various social and digital media have been added to the mix for work-related purposes:
- 76% watch online video.
- 71% view webcasts.
- 65% use professional networking sites such as LinkedIn and Plaxo.
- 63% read blogs.
Nearly six in ten executives (58%) use social networking sites for leisure, but only 27% do so for work purposes.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Six Most Popular Digital Marketing Channels With Small Businesses
- How to Integrate Purpose Into Your B2B Content Strategy
- What CMOs Are Focusing On in 2019 [Infographic]
- How Brands Benefit by Using Virtual Reality to Engage Customers [Infographic]
- How to Clearly Articulate What You or Your Brand Do: Clarity Consultant Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]