Senior executives have a healthy appetite for a wide range of traditional and new media channels, according to a survey from Doremus and the Financial Times: Most surveyed execs still read business and trade information in printed formats, but they also use digital channels—such as online video, professional networking sites, and blogs—for work.
Though the consumption of traditional media hasn't declined significantly among the executive audience, various social and digital media have been added to the mix for work-related purposes:
- 76% watch online video.
- 71% view webcasts.
- 65% use professional networking sites such as LinkedIn and Plaxo.
- 63% read blogs.
Nearly six in ten executives (58%) use social networking sites for leisure, but only 27% do so for work purposes.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]
- It's Time to Plan Your Back-to-School Marketing Campaigns: Stats and Strategies for 2019 [Infographic]
- Why Digital Marketing Is More Important Than Ever Before [Infographic]