Senior executives have a healthy appetite for a wide range of traditional and new media channels, according to a survey from Doremus and the Financial Times: Most surveyed execs still read business and trade information in printed formats, but they also use digital channels—such as online video, professional networking sites, and blogs—for work.
Though the consumption of traditional media hasn't declined significantly among the executive audience, various social and digital media have been added to the mix for work-related purposes:
- 76% watch online video.
- 71% view webcasts.
- 65% use professional networking sites such as LinkedIn and Plaxo.
- 63% read blogs.
Nearly six in ten executives (58%) use social networking sites for leisure, but only 27% do so for work purposes.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Beat the Competition With Market Intelligence on Content, Positioning, and Leads
- What Do CMOs Predict for 2019? [Infographic]
- 2018 Year-end Episode of Marketing Smarts: What Marketers Need to Know for 2019 [VIDEO]
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas