Senior executives have a healthy appetite for a wide range of traditional and new media channels, according to a survey from Doremus and the Financial Times: Most surveyed execs still read business and trade information in printed formats, but they also use digital channels—such as online video, professional networking sites, and blogs—for work.
Though the consumption of traditional media hasn't declined significantly among the executive audience, various social and digital media have been added to the mix for work-related purposes:
- 76% watch online video.
- 71% view webcasts.
- 65% use professional networking sites such as LinkedIn and Plaxo.
- 63% read blogs.
Nearly six in ten executives (58%) use social networking sites for leisure, but only 27% do so for work purposes.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Events in a Post-Pandemic World: Opportunities for Innovation
- Digital Transformation During COVID-19: How Can Marketers Lead the Way?
- What B2B Buyers Want From Tech Vendors Right Now
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales