Content consumption is no longer a choice, it's innate. If you own a smartphone, tablet, or laptop, chances are you're absorbing content the majority of the time that you're awake. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs, mobile apps, and many other tools and mediums continue to provide us with news. It's endless and will remain so for the foreseeable future.
PAN Communications recently conducted a brief survey, reaching out to a group of qualified marketers and asking them to answer a few questions about content in 2012.
How Marketers Are Consuming Content
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]