Saving money has become second nature for many Americans, but the South and Midwest still have a leg up on the rest of the country, according to the 2012 Savings Index by Coupons.com, which ranked US cities by their use of digital coupons in 2012.
The top 5 most frugal cities of 2012 were in the South.
Atlanta took top prize (holding on to its title for the fourth consecutive year). Orlando was second, followed by Tampa, Nashville, and Charlotte:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Connected Devices Are Reshaping Consumer Behavior in 2019 [Infographic]
- What 4.7 Billion Interactions Reveal About Customer Experience: Mark Smith of Kitewheel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]