Saving money has become second nature for many Americans, but the South and Midwest still have a leg up on the rest of the country, according to the 2012 Savings Index by Coupons.com, which ranked US cities by their use of digital coupons in 2012.
The top 5 most frugal cities of 2012 were in the South.
Atlanta took top prize (holding on to its title for the fourth consecutive year). Orlando was second, followed by Tampa, Nashville, and Charlotte:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends