Among major social networking sites, only Pinterest is growing faster: The proportion of Interbrand companies using Pinterest reached 69% as of February 2013, up 10% from 63% three months earlier.
That increase in Instagram adoption comes despite many changes on the social network over the last three months, including controversial privacy updates, Web profiles, and Web feeds, as well as dropping support for Twitter cards, Simply Measured points out.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]