Led by Facebook, five websites captured 20% of all search clicks from US search engines (Google, Bing, etc.) in the fourth quarter of 2012, and some 500 websites captured nearly 50% of search clicks, according to a new report from Experian Hitwise.
Facebook accounted for 8.48% of search clicks in the quarter, followed by YouTube with 5.55% and Yahoo with 2.63%:
Below, additional findings from Experian’s forthcoming 2013 Digital Marketer Report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic]
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Google My Business: Set Up and Optimize Your Profile [Infographic]
- SEO Isn't an Exact Science... Here's What Marketers Can Do About That
- The Ultimate SEO Checklist [Infographic]