Led by Facebook, five websites captured 20% of all search clicks from US search engines (Google, Bing, etc.) in the fourth quarter of 2012, and some 500 websites captured nearly 50% of search clicks, according to a new report from Experian Hitwise.
Facebook accounted for 8.48% of search clicks in the quarter, followed by YouTube with 5.55% and Yahoo with 2.63%:
Below, additional findings from Experian’s forthcoming 2013 Digital Marketer Report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]