Buoyed by stock market gains as well as improvements in the housing and job markets, optimism among affluent Americans has reached a six-month high, according to Ipsos MediaCT's February 2013 Mendelsohn Affluent Barometer.
The study also found that more than one in three (37%) Affluents—adults living in households with at least $100,000 in annual household income—multitask regularly: Two-thirds (66%) say multitasking contributes to their productivity.
Below, additional findings from the February 2013 Mendelsohn Affluent Barometer from Ipsos MediaCT.
Affluents constitute 20% of the US population and hold 69% of the privately held net worth in America, according to the report. They are vitally important for many marketplace categories, including luxury, automotive, financial, technology, and travel.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Connected Devices Are Reshaping Consumer Behavior in 2019 [Infographic]
- What 4.7 Billion Interactions Reveal About Customer Experience: Mark Smith of Kitewheel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]