Despite the hype, most organizations have yet to develop and implement a Big Data strategy, and few are taking advantage of product, customer, and other data sources, according to a survey of data management professionals by SAS and SourceMedia.
Just 12% of organizations surveyed are executing against a big data strategy in daily operations.
Moreover, only 5% are in the testing stage, and 11% are in the planning stage:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Attributing Conversions to Campaigns: What Can Attribution Do for Your Marketing?
- How to Measure the ROI of Your B2B Content Marketing Campaigns
- From Data to Actionable Intelligence: How Not to Sabotage Good Data With Bad Reporting
- Measuring Sponsorship ROI: Marketers' Favorite Metrics
- The Biggest Barriers to Successful Marketing Attribution