Some 182.5 million Americans watched 39.3 billion online content videos in March 2013, and the number of video ad views reached an all-time high of 13.2 billion, according to comScore Video Metrix data released this week.
Among the notable findings: 84.5% of the US Internet audience viewed online video; the duration of the average online content video was 5.6 minutes, while average online video ad duration was 0.4 minutes; and video ads accounted for 25.1% of all videos viewed and 2.2% of all minutes spent viewing video online.
Below, additional findings issued by comScore from its March 2013 data.
Top 10 Video Content Properties by Unique Viewers
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Use Storytelling to Transform Your B2B Content Marketing: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why a Picture Really Is Worth a Thousand Words According to Neuroscience
- How to Create a Content Strategy for COVID-19 (or Other Crises) in Five Steps
- Eight Talking Points to Justify Your Content Budget During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Eight Ways Your Content Marketing Might Be Sabotaging Your SEO