The 28% increase was driven by Facebook fans’ tendency to be super consumers: On average fans spend 43% more than non-fans in respective categories, despite not having higher incomes.
The study, The Value of a Facebook Fan 2013, examined the Facebook fan performance of 20 top brands. It estimated the value of a fan by looking at spending, media value, acquisition cost, loyalty, and the propensity to recommend a brand to others.
Below, additional key findings.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media
- New and Exciting Ways Brands Are Using AI on Social Media
- Blog and Social Media Use by Fortune 500 Companies in 2018
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy