Most marketing departments and advertising agencies plan to maintain current full-time creative staff levels in the second half of 2013, according to a recent report by The Creative Group, a staffing agency.
Among the of marketing and advertising executives surveyed, 59% said they plan to hire only to fill vacated roles during the remainder of the year. An additional 9% anticipate expanding their teams of creative professionals, 25% project hiring freezes, and 4% expect to reduce the size of their staff.
Below, additional findings from the report, which was based on a survey of 400 marketing and advertising executives in the United States.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Caught Between Technology and Creativity: Can Marketers Strike a Balance?
- Fulfilled Marketers: Matt Snodgrass Talks With Marketing Smarts About What Makes Marketers Happy [Podcast]
- Five Marketing Tips Worth Stealing From Small-Company Marketers
- 28 of the Best Productivity Hacks for 2019 (And Beyond)
- The 2019 Hiring Outlook for Marketing and Advertising Jobs