Most marketing departments and advertising agencies plan to maintain current full-time creative staff levels in the second half of 2013, according to a recent report by The Creative Group, a staffing agency.
Among the of marketing and advertising executives surveyed, 59% said they plan to hire only to fill vacated roles during the remainder of the year. An additional 9% anticipate expanding their teams of creative professionals, 25% project hiring freezes, and 4% expect to reduce the size of their staff.
Below, additional findings from the report, which was based on a survey of 400 marketing and advertising executives in the United States.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020