Most marketing departments and advertising agencies plan to maintain current full-time creative staff levels in the second half of 2013, according to a recent report by The Creative Group, a staffing agency.
Among the of marketing and advertising executives surveyed, 59% said they plan to hire only to fill vacated roles during the remainder of the year. An additional 9% anticipate expanding their teams of creative professionals, 25% project hiring freezes, and 4% expect to reduce the size of their staff.
Below, additional findings from the report, which was based on a survey of 400 marketing and advertising executives in the United States.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- CMO Compensation Trends: Female Sr. Marketers Outearn Male Sr. Marketers
- How to Find Remote Work [Infographic]
- Managing Momentum: Bounce Back From Setbacks and Procrastination [Infographic]
- How to Gain Influence and Effect Change: Four Skills Every Marketing Leader Needs
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]