Multichannel marketing has become mainstream, with 25% of B2B and B2C marketers assessing themselves as mature practitioners. Another 39% of marketers are in transition, and only 7% have no plans tp implement mutichannel strategies, according to a recent report by Forrester Consulting commissioned by Silverpop.
Behavioral marketing is a slightly less mature practice. Only 17% of survey respondents assess themselves as mature practitioners of behavioral marketing, but 34% say they are in transition.
The use of behavioral marketing strategies may be on the rise, but just 45% of marketers surveyed are currently collecting customer behavioral data and consolidating it into a single, integrated database. Even among respondents who call themselves "mature behavioral marketers," only 60% consolidate behavioral data.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]