Fortune 500 companies are increasingly using corporate social media accounts, with 77% now on Twitter, 70% on Facebook, and 69% on YouTube, according to a recent report by the Center for Marketing Research at the University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth.
Big brands are embracing other social networks as well, with 35% of companies on Fortune's 2013 list now on Google+, 9% on Pinterest, 9% on Instagram, and 9% on Foursquare.
Of the companies with social media accounts, 59% link to these platforms from their corporate homepages, whereas the rest require additional searching.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]