The majority (62%) of advertising and marketing executives expect companies to increase their spending on Facebook marketing in the next 12 months, according to a recent report from The Creative Group.
That number is up from 53% who predicted an increase in Facebook budgets one year ago.
Facebook clearly tops the list of social networks with an expected increase in spend, but a majority of executives also anticipate companies will channel more marketing dollars toward LinkedIn (51%) and Google+ (50%), up from 38% and 41% of respondents, respectively, last year.
Less than half of executives surveyed expect an increase in marketing spend on Twitter (48%), YouTube (40%), Pinterest (35%), and Instagram (32%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]