The majority (62%) of advertising and marketing executives expect companies to increase their spending on Facebook marketing in the next 12 months, according to a recent report from The Creative Group.
That number is up from 53% who predicted an increase in Facebook budgets one year ago.
Facebook clearly tops the list of social networks with an expected increase in spend, but a majority of executives also anticipate companies will channel more marketing dollars toward LinkedIn (51%) and Google+ (50%), up from 38% and 41% of respondents, respectively, last year.
Less than half of executives surveyed expect an increase in marketing spend on Twitter (48%), YouTube (40%), Pinterest (35%), and Instagram (32%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do