Overall, 48% of the projects examined on the crowdfunding site that were accompanied by videos achieved their goals, compared with 26% of projects that did not have videos.
The report was based on an analysis of 7,196 projects on Kickstarter; 3,166 successfully received funding and 4,030 failed to get funding (this matches Kickstarter's overall 56/44 ratio of funded projects to unfunded projects).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things