Yahoo sites had 196.5 million unique US visitors in July, compared with 192.2 million for Google. Microsoft sites were third, with 179.5 million visitors, and Facebook was fourth, with 142.2 million.
Those numbers do not factor in mobile traffic, only Web visits. They also do not include search queries.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages