Yahoo sites had 196.5 million unique US visitors in July, compared with 192.2 million for Google. Microsoft sites were third, with 179.5 million visitors, and Facebook was fourth, with 142.2 million.
Those numbers do not factor in mobile traffic, only Web visits. They also do not include search queries.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]
- How to Optimize Page Titles to Strengthen Your Website's SEO
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume