Most of those accounts are active, and 21 of them posted during the 30-day period examined in the report (July 5-August 4, 2013).
Most (27) of the 31 brands with Tumblr accounts also have Pinterest or Instagram accounts, suggesting that companies are using the service as a complement to those other social networks.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things