Most of those accounts are active, and 21 of them posted during the 30-day period examined in the report (July 5-August 4, 2013).
Most (27) of the 31 brands with Tumblr accounts also have Pinterest or Instagram accounts, suggesting that companies are using the service as a complement to those other social networks.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]