Proving the value of social media spending is a particular challenge for top marketers. Only 15% of CMOs surveyed report proven quantitative impacts from their social media marketing. Another 36% say they have a good sense of the qualitative impact, but not the quantitative impact.
Moreover, almost half of the CMOs surveyed (49%) have not been able to show that their company's social media activities have an impact on their business.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]