Referral traffic from email also declined, falling 26% in in 2Q13 compared with the same quarter last year. However, average order value from email channels was up to $99.93 in 2Q13, from $89.43 in 2Q12.
Search conversion rates also dropped (1.94% in 2Q13 from 2.12% in 2Q12), whereas the conversion rate of social increased (0.79% this year compared with 0.62% in the same quarter last year).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Long Does It Take to Produce a Marketing Email?
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate