Referral traffic from email also declined, falling 26% in in 2Q13 compared with the same quarter last year. However, average order value from email channels was up to $99.93 in 2Q13, from $89.43 in 2Q12.
Search conversion rates also dropped (1.94% in 2Q13 from 2.12% in 2Q12), whereas the conversion rate of social increased (0.79% this year compared with 0.62% in the same quarter last year).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Top Email Design Trends of 2019 [Infographic]
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes